“love was a surer route to the people’s loyalty than fear” - Sansa Stark, A Clash of Kings
Fanart for Sansa Appreciation Week
- Art by Janaina | Sansa Stark (ASoIaF) © George R R Martin
I’ve been having the worst art block as of late, so I doodled some Vale-y girls (get ittttt?) “Alayne Stone”, Myranda Royce, and Mya Stone. I know that they’ve cut Mya out of the show so far and we’ll probably never actually see her, but I’m crossing all of my fingers and toes that she pops up next season because WOULDN’T THAT BE GREAT?!
If I were left to finish the ASoIaF series it would be 100% Alayne, Myranda and Mya having sassy gal-pal adventures.
- [text] I can’t help but look at my sex life and acknowledge that this is not normal behavior.
- [text] I would really appreciate it if you would stop texting my girlfriend.
- [text] I’m a gentlemen, chivalry is what I do. I’ll open the door, pull out your chair, buy your drinks, I’ll even go down first, but when it comes to Mario Kart, I draw the line. I’m sorry but i just can’t let you beat me at Mario Kart.
- [text] The ticket read “Found nude in a tree”
- [text] My biography would be titled ‘Haunting Truths and Dick Jokes: A Tale of Love, Loss and Masturbation’
- [text] I feel like cursing someone’s firstborn child right now. Like, I wanna Maleficent some bitch.
- [text] That time we were having sex when you were super drunk, I kept yelling ‘Oh God’ and you said: “You’re going to need him after this.”
- [text] Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated.
- [text] Frankly, since I met you I practically live in a constant state of readiness for sex.
- [text] We’re the best kind of worst people.
- [text] Jesus was obviously not given an itemized list of your sins before he died for them.
- [text] My only options right now are herpes, gay or vanilla.
- [text] I may not go down in history, but I will definitely go down on your little sister.
- [text] Can we please take bets on how much therapy you’ll need in the future?
- [text] You are possibly the most enthusiastic, likeable bad influence I’ve ever met.
- [text] My life is a requiem composed in the key of ‘fuck’.
- [text] Would you like to blur the lines between friendship and lesbianism tonight?
- [text] If it makes you feel any better, karma just served me up a big dose of ‘fuck you’.
Jonathan looked up his hearing seemed to be supper sensitive to day as was his sense of smell and sight . his eyes were perfect no need for his glasses which he thought was weird. he walked up to her and smiled. compleatly unaware of the cat ears and tail
he nodded ” ohhh ok ” he said in understanding.
"I’m glad we come to an understanding on this matter." She said in a laughing tone.
Tywin was many things. Proficient statesman, seasoned general, confident leader. Unfortunately, capable drunk was not one of those things. Somehow, probably because of some meddling or incompetent servant, he found himself in the little bird’s cage, and he smiled, trying to hide his stagger.
"M’lady. You look lovely-hic-tonight. The Sev’n blessed you." And, completely uncharacteristically, he stooped to lay a wet kiss on her cheek.
Shock etched firmly in her features seeing the great lion enter her private chambers. The grin he wore was one she had never seen before and the sloppy kiss to her cheek putting a bright crimson hue to her face.
"M-my Lord! W-what do y-you think you’re doing?" She asked, words staggered out of her mouth in befuddlement.
Rose Leslie and Sophie Turner play Throne, Bone or Slay (x)
[text: Sansa] ….what about it?
[text: Petyr] oh nothing.
[text: Petyr] I just thought about wanting to have another crazy night like that again.
"No! And that’s why I came to your rescue! But I believe that we do have a problem," he sighs, taking a brief desperate moment to compose himself and gather his wits. "They have a flank on the north that is advancing much quicker than I had thought. I think we need to retreat. Fast!"
"Thank you for rescuing me your Grace." She said softly, placing a hand on his arm, trying to keep her fear at bay. "Then we must leave quick. There is a way out of here, if we go south."